Stavanger Bay i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She jumped, startled, back arching and fur bristling at the sudden sound. Damn it. Not sneaky enough.

Maegi turned to fix her mismatched gaze on the big brown man, who reminded her of Komodo, in a way. Don't worry, I'm just passing through, she said, affecting a casual tone. In reality, her heart hammered in her throat. She knew what packs did to trespassers; moreover, she agreed with the concept of retribution.

If this wolf was out for blood, she would surely shed it. This whole trip had been a huge mistake.
Messages In This Thread
i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - November 28, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 08, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:10 PM