Stavanger Bay i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Fine, she answered, a small sigh slipping through her nares. Lead the way, then. She wasn't going to try to escape or anything--that would be foolery. Unless he tried to lead her into some sort of prison. Then she would bolt. But for now, he promised her relatively safe--albeit annoying--passage through the territory.

Sorry, Maegi said, once they got moving. I must have missed the borders. I'm not used to all the salt around here. She sniffed in illustration, surprised to find that the sound was, in fact, slightly watery. Well, it was winter, after all. Maegi didn't really know about colds yet, but she would in time.
Messages In This Thread
i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - November 28, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 08, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:10 PM