Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Ah, he wouldn't say. That was fine with her--Maegi knew too well the compulsion to stay anonymous, to keep one's home hidden. She felt some kinship with the boy--a boy already much bigger than her--in this regard. Wherever he came from, they at least had a shared experience. . .right?

The Melonii watched as he digged around with his snout and then uncovered something green. It did look quite like grass, and Maegi bent to sniff at it, not recognizing the scent. Only one way to find out, really.

Wonder what this does, she remarked with a grin at the young man, and then took a sample perhaps the size of a wood ant between her teeth, letting it slide down her throat. It wasn't until it was already within her stomach that she considered the possibility of that being an incredibly daft thing to do.

Well, we'll see soon, Maegi answered herself, chuckling nervously.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM