Ankyra Sound i shall glimpse instead the slurried red
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
The pirate did not have Erzulie's eye for reading others, but tended to go with her gut instead.  It did not tell her anything wrong about Firefly, but it did not say anything good either.  She didn't like leaving such a large portion of her on a tossup.

Erzulie's terms were ones she could meet though, and she nodded.  She doubted she would ever lose the instinctual need to be mobile should they ever need to cut and run, but now her exit would involve more than just she.  Selfishly she needed to keep that count as few as she could, and hold it privately, if only for her own sake.  She'd learned through this that it wasn't a habit her wife had.

We would kill him for it first.  Again that feeling, stronger this time. She pressed forward appreciatively, running her muzzle over her wife's soft forehead.  Their mothers, she said in confirmation, smiling.  They would never need anything else.
Messages In This Thread
i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - January 31, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - January 31, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 02, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 12, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 18, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2019, 09:36 AM