Blackfeather Woods to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi nodded, taking the report in silently. At Tundra's words on Blue, she gave a smile, eyes flashing over to the bird. Yes, it was strange. She'd never before found kinship in creatures other than wolves; her connection with this one seemed utterly random. Meant to be, though. They were clearly connected on a deeper level, a plane that perhaps she would never understand.

Her face grew dour at the mention of Flicker. She wasn't cross with Tundra for bringing it up, of course. But she still smarted from the betrayal, and would perhaps for the rest of her life. She could only hope that Tundra's sentiments were true—that she would not one day follow suit.

It's disappointing, Maegi said coldly. And completely baffling. I'm wondering how my uncle managed to turn her against me. Probably spun his sister's tale, talking about how we were a plague on the bloodline that should have been destroyed before we were born. She snorted, scoffing at the notion. If she drank that up, then so be it. Good riddance.

She gave Tundra a measured stare, falling silent for a moment before speaking again. What do you know about the Melonii? My family, I mean. . .not Damien's band of traitors, she clarified.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock - by Maegi - April 21, 2019, 09:29 PM