Blackfeather Woods to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi would be happy to answer the question given her, if not for what came next. It wasn't Tundra's fault. Nor would she take her sudden anger out on the woman. But her eyes did grow cold, her body did stiffen, and she remained silent for a long couple of moments before she finally breathed a frigid: I see.

So Aries had chosen Damien, too. He never had been loyal to her specifically, not like Flicker. . .but Maegi thought their history together—at one point, she had thought him her older brother—plus his ties to the woods would keep him from joining the Melonii. She had just assumed he had vanished, like Wintersbane and so many others.

Evidently, she had been mistaken.

He was always good to me, she responded to the first query with a shrug, not meeting Tundra's gaze. Never gave me any reason to dislike him. He's made his choice, I guess. The words were detached, but the heat simmering beneath them gave away her true feelings on the matter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock - by Maegi - June 05, 2019, 07:45 PM