Blackfeather Woods and when the band plays "hail to the chief"
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
He wasn't like Moonshadow. He was tenser, more guarded. Maybe that was circumstantial; still, she felt a little on-edge compared to her breezy interactions with his sister, and gave him a brief nod in response to his remark. She didn't necessarily believe in luck, either. . .just fate. Fate written by the daedra.

But she had a feeling he might not believe in that, either.

We haven't, though I know a little bit about you from your sister, she replied, smiling slightly. I'm Maegi—Maegi Melonii. I lead this forest alongside Jakoul. I'm not sure if you've met her yet. Omitting Tundra's name from the introduction felt strange. She felt her stomach twist with dread as she thought of the ivory woman, whose absence was yet another problem she needed to solve. Where had they all gone?

And you are Nightstar, yes? she asked rhetorically, hoping to prompt him into something she could latch onto to remember him by, beyond family connection.
Messages In This Thread
and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 25, 2019, 07:19 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 11, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:16 PM