Blackfeather Woods what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Hardly anything you do could make me doubt you, Moonshadow, Maegi responded, with the kind of tenderness she reserved only for those closest to her heart. The woman had been here from the start, after all. Had served under leader after leader, had withstood every storm. She was as loyal as anyone out there—any gaffes would always be weighed against that fact.

She nodded at the new Decima's statement, feeling the emptiness yawn within her stomach. So do I, she murmured, but they may not. We may need to go where they are. She looked at her friend in question. Are you familiar with Diaspora? I spoke to their leader, Mahler, who said they may seek out the herds instead of waiting for their return.

Should we follow? came her unspoken question, but she waited until Moonshadow had said her piece before carrying on.
Messages In This Thread
what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 20, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 08:28 PM