Sleepy Fox Hollow and it's too late; the damage is done
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The question brought her gaze from the flowers to light upon a woman standing not so far away. She was wreathed in Diaspora scent (obviously), cloaked in a pelt of golds and creams. Maegi met her hawkish eyes, the ghost of a smile on her lips as she responded, It's yarrow.

She nosed gently at the little pile. If someone gets poisoned, eating this plant will make them throw it back up, Maegi continued. She felt a pang, thinking of Astara, the time the foolish girl had haphazardly snacked and the elder Melonii had to intervene. God, she missed the little shadow. It can save their life if given in time.

Slowly, she rose to her paws, giving the other wolf a brief look-over. I'm Maegi, she introduced herself. Newly come to Diaspora with my mate and a child I found, lost.
Messages In This Thread
and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 06, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 06, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 06, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 07, 2019, 04:25 AM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 07, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 10, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 12, 2019, 10:26 PM