Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Super-duper sorry about this wait. Making this thread a priority!

"Hey!" Osiris exclaimed as Meerkat launched the goop in their direction. Some of the pumpkin guts landed on his face, and he quickly cleaned himself up with a swipe of his forearm. Once he was clean, he noticed that Antares had arrived, and he greeted his brother with a quick glance.

When Meerkat explained what strange-plants she had gathered were and encouraged them to eat, Osiris sought the nearest pumpkin. It was large—enough food to satiate his appetite for days—and he was quick to attempt to bite into the fruit. The exterior reminded him of a turtle shell; it's exterior was tough, and felt stranger as he attempted to dig his teeth into it.

Puasing his efforts, Osiris lifted his head and glanced at Toad once she spoke. "It seems like we have to smash it like we would a turtle," he observed. Turning to Meerkat for confirmation, he asked, "Is that how you broke your pumpkin?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 19, 2020, 01:48 PM