Ankyra Sound vi It's in your blood.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Lucky for Njord, he had a pretty thick skull and soon his curiosity overtook his pain. He listened closely to the harsh lilt in Kigipigak‘s intonation, fascinated by the Northerner. The islander had quite an affinity for nordic cultures. Aunt Maera had told him all about Duskfire glacier, and his bloodline… why they ended up settling on an island… well, he just couldn’t understand it!!!

As the stranger explained himself, Njord stepped forward to take scent. The sea still clung to his coat, but the fresh scents of other wolves was much more distinct. If nostalgia brought him to the sound, then where did he actually live? Did Kigipigak also disperse from his homeland?

“Hmm, yeah…” Njord bobbed his head in agreement like a knowing sage stroking a long beard, “I am far from my family home too. It was time to go! But I have found a new pack for the winter… and maybe longer. It’s not smart to be a loner when the nights grow long.” Unlike this companion, he didn’t miss his family very much… yet.

“My name’s Njord… It’s nice to meet you Kigip…kiki….kigipak…piggy...ki…” Njord stumbled over the harsh consonants of the vagrant’s name. He let out a huff. “It’s nice to meet you Kigi,” Njord settled on the nickname with a grin. He shimmied back out the entrance of the grotto and added, “even though you scared the beejezus out of me.” He paused for a moment, hoping the white wolf would step out into the light so he could get a better look. “So where's home for you now?” he asked, wondering what someone else his age was up to... hoping for a little validation that he made the right life decision.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 12, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 13, 2020, 02:14 PM