Dragoncrest Cliffs Out of Bounds
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
935 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Are you ready to let her go, the knight asked. In that moment Njord’s heart and pride hurt more than his busted face. He had to give up something he never had in the first place – something he was stopped from having by no accord of his own. No I’m not, Njord thought to himself begrudgingly.  If anything, the seafarer wanted Valmúa more than ever, now.

Or are you going to do something stupid? Rosencrantz quipped. The boy continued to look at his feet, mulling it over. Yeah, I wanna go kick Kigi’s ass, that’s what I wanna do. Angry steam seemed to fume of his ears like a cartoon, but the older soldier had a valid point. He was the voice of reason. As soon as Rosencrantz mentioned Erzulie and Rosalyn, the tension in Njord’s body loosened. He had a responsibility to the pack. Sapphique, his new family, didn’t deserve to have troubles rain down because of his actions.

Guilt tempered his selfishness. The staccato darts of his blue eyes alluded that Njord was slowly processing the wisdom bestowed to him. He let out a heavy sigh that turned into an agonized groan. “I don’t want ‘ta do anything stupid. But… I don’t wanna let ‘er go… She wanted me, too, Rose.” If only Kigipigak hadn’t gotten in the way. How could he reconcile this conundrum? “What if you train me, Rose. Train me to fight. I could challenge ‘im again.” Njord’s half-shut eye glanced to the other man, who was just a blur. “Just b’cause I was knocked down once, doesn’t mean I’m out of the running, does it?” he asked, optomistic.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Out of Bounds - by Njord - December 05, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Rosencrantz - December 05, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Njord - December 06, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Rosencrantz - December 06, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Njord - December 06, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Rosencrantz - December 07, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Njord - December 07, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Rosencrantz - December 08, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Njord - December 08, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Rosencrantz - December 09, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Out of Bounds - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 12:46 PM