Wheeling Gull Isle [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The first pup was dead. She knew it had to be, for when she turned to look she caught sight of what would have been a painful existence. Stunted, shrunken, squished, like her brother Ramsay but even more grotesque. She broke the sac and cleaned it but to no avail; no breath would come from this babe.

Not much longer before the next was coming, and she was straining, cursing, pleading—had it hurt this much with Miseria and Hypnos? she couldn't remember in the moment—and then yet another.

This one was deformed, too; its legs were absurdly short, its face flat as the earth upon which it lay. It barely looked canine, and though she tried, tried to give it life—

This is what you deserve. Not Jaes's voice. Sithis. (How had he found her here?)

This is what you deserve for taking the children of others—

I GET IT! Maegi shouted, casting the second child aside in angry despondence. Anyone who saw her now would think her mad. . .if they didn't already. Her eyes darted wildly, full of tears. I get it! I've learned my lesson! Can you please

Her snarl morphed into a breathless cry as still more pain came; Jaes, when would it end? How much would she have to endure before the daedra, or whatever gods tormented her, ceased their. . .ceased there. . .

My God, she whispered starkly, nearly fainting from exertion and agony as a third being slipped from her. Expecting nothing but silence, she was, thus, shocked when the sac broke upon exit,

and out came the squawking, living, breathing form of @Blueberry Blackfeather.
Messages In This Thread
[M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Maegi - April 15, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Vesper - April 15, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Maegi - April 16, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Manea - April 22, 2021, 05:20 AM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Vesper - April 22, 2021, 07:59 PM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Aiolos - April 23, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Maegi - April 23, 2021, 03:39 PM