Dragoncrest Cliffs Wish I May, Wish I Might
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She was glad to see he paused, as she saw the answer that was ready immediately and then withheld. It was the consideration that she was looking for. Promises were easy; easily made, easily broken.

A life is a long time, she replied, but her expression warmed up a bit despite herself. He reminded her so much of... others. Yet not entirely, for there was an openness he carried that others had withheld.

We'll be happy with their start. It would be nice to see what it's like, for them to know their father. The rest can follow as it will. She grew quieter as she said this. It wasn't an easy admission; she'd always been firm in the truth that she and Erzulie needed no one else. Still; she couldn't shake the bittersweet image of Rosencrantz and Chacal, a single moment frozen.

Their children deserved the world. Things tend to change on us, but I'd be honored if a lifetime is what we get. Then a glint of humor entered her gaze, though the accompanying thought was a tad dark. If it is my lifetime, perhaps not so unreachable a pledge.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - May 13, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 06, 2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 07, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 07, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 09, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 17, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 28, 2021, 08:34 PM