Dragoncrest Cliffs The heart is something you can't control.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
<33333 !!!!!!!

Rosalyn was glad that Reyes lingered. Perhaps there was not a lot to be said between them, but she was grateful he'd wished to share this with both she and Erzulie. This new woman he brought seemed quiet, but she could see in the way they stood there was trust there. There was a lot that Rosalyn did not recall, Towhee being one of them, but she did not approach her son without hesitant invitation. She at least remembered that.

She did this now, taking a step and gesturing intent, but not closing the gap. As she did, she wondered when he had spoken of this visit. He had come.... yes, recently? It did not feel it had been that long. I'm glad that you found a better match, she said, turning her gaze to rest on Teya gently.

Perhaps some mothers might disapprove of their sons finding such, but Rosalyn could only be grateful. It has been quiet here as well, if you can believe that. I'm glad you were able to bring them. It was surprising to her, that the pair could have seemingly parted so amicably, and seemingly now shared the raising of the children. It seems the lack of a father had not ruined Reyes' prospects at being one worth having - his children were lucky. My grandchildren.
Messages In This Thread
The heart is something you can't control. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 16, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 01:47 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 07:24 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 27, 2021, 03:04 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2022, 01:12 PM