Dragoncrest Cliffs ae dilla marjaaniyaan
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
If only Meerkat could read minds, she would see Njord was on the exact same track. How badly he wanted to draw nearer and lean in to help warm her cold, soaked pelt. Yet, he simply admired her warm whisky colored eyes as she preened. “Aye, I thank ye for yer kind words,” he replied. “Tha sea looks good on you. Yer fur blends right into tha sand,” he quipped, hoping they could come to share a deep love for the coast.

Already, a number of ways to extend their time together were running through the redtail’s mind but, before he could suggestion one, Meerkat announced that it was time to go. Njord did not balk, but gave her a gentle and endeared expression, which shifted into sympathy when he heard packmates had died. How sad they had left children behind. “No, I dinna ken them,” the Sveijarn said with a small shake of his head. “I’m sorry ta hear of their passing.” The North was a challenging place to live. Sapphique, too, had seen its fair share of despair.

The man led his guest back through the tunnel and out towards the Eastern border where they had begun their journey, unaware of Rosalyn’s disapproving eye. “I’m so happy ya came, Meerkat. Ye lifted my spirits,” Njord told the woman. “Hopefully I’ll be seein’ ya again soon?” he asked cautiously, testing the waters for any hint of mutual attraction. “My face should be sorted out soon,” he added with a laugh.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 16, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 17, 2021, 02:10 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 17, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 01:42 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 10:12 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 24, 2021, 02:44 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Rosalyn - December 24, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 27, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 27, 2021, 08:03 PM