Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
999 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
[quote="Akavir" pid='553499' dateline='1672855931']

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language

Arric dipped his muzzle down. He didn't have an issue with the invitation the male was given, he also didn't have a problem that he rejected her. How he did it, was what rankled. It just seemed overly cruel to a woman who had no control over what her body did. 

Arric's eyes showed a bit of mirth at his friends deadpan words. Akavir wasn't wrong, exactly she had wanted to be loved upon, she wanted something the males could give, but she had chosen Akavir. Now what that meant he wasn't certain.

Arric sighed and nudged his friend with his shoulder. It's not that you did it. It's how you did it. It just could ahve been handled differently. Telling her she could  mate with different males is fine, but the way you did. Well i mean you basically reduced her to a whore by calling us like that. Not that it was your intention. But you get it?

Arric lifted a shoulder. I haven't seen Lestan either, but a girl from Kvasheim seems to overlap with his scent. What that means I couldn't tell you.

Arric looked him over. Maybe you should give in, Akavir. It might do both you some good. Give you a purpose and her a purpose. You don't have to make her yours. At the very least, talk to her about what she wants exactly. You might be surprised.
Messages In This Thread
Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 10, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 10, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 11, 2023, 02:45 PM