Lion Head Mesa benediction
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
in her heart, she could feel His need. her steps slowed to a halt as her glittering gemstone eyes beheld his own. her dearest, divine brother! Toula was quick to wrap around him and offer a comforting kiss to his brow, as much for herself as for him! 
it frightened her to be away from him! for the times such was so was so brief in comparison to what was soon to come. she had never done anything without him; she did not know, truthfully, if such a thing was possible even despite her mothers assurances.
but it was those assurances that kept her resolute. she was doing this for her divine Brother, who would surely be king someday. for their divine Father, too! and the crown prince, too, as well as their mother. securing their futures with an additional alliance, with more routes of trade!
please, she agreed with gratitude, smiling to his offer. his own attendants, breathless, caught up to them. I go for You. And I go for Us. I do not wish to do this without you, Brother. All I ever want is for us to be together, she openly admitted, leaning against him some as they moved. never apart–not even within the womb! 
Toula spoke, I will still be here in the things that I built. And you must promise to speak to me in these places! The place of Iset, and the place of Nephthys. never apart, no, and not even when she traveled away. 
she looked to him, and said, I take you with me, everywhere I go. and that was the truth. in her heart, and in her soul. she moved to press her nose against her brothers chest. is it not the same for you? she loved him so, as assuredly as she did the rest that were Divine. did he think she would truly be leaving him? it was an impossibility.
Messages In This Thread
benediction - by Toula - January 06, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: benediction - by Sethnakht - January 17, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: benediction - by Toula - January 17, 2023, 07:01 PM
RE: benediction - by Sethnakht - January 17, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: benediction - by Toula - January 17, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: benediction - by Sethnakht - January 18, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: benediction - by Toula - January 19, 2023, 09:12 AM