Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
999 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Noise behind him and Arric turned quickly. On guard. He was there for the woman that sang, but he wasn't about to get ripped apart from he black. Blue eyes traced across the wolf in front of him and he dipped his muzzle. Kept his stance neural, but didn't take his eyes off the beast. He been beaten one too many times lately.

No, it's actual food. I don't believe in curses, I want to fuck somebody up, i'll do it with my teeth and claws, but that's not really what I'm going for here. I met a girl, gorgeous, sings when she speaks. Came after me for littles. Figured if it took she'd be about 1 or 2 weeks now. Wanted to make sure she got some food. That's why it's not directly on the borders and has my scent all over it, I'll be back with  more throughout the weeks. Don't want no trouble, just trying to be kind.

Then Arric waited eyeing the male. Not sure if he'd believe him or not, but honestly the story was so bizarre he didn't know how anyone could make it up. Though it made him wonder, if there were males here, why she came looking for him.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM