Wheeling Gull Isle Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,212 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
the island gave.
its children grew.
heda had suffered a mild milk-fever the past week. it had weakened her somewhat, but the devotion of her husband kept her steady. heda saw what a great toll it exacted from him, however, but they both, surely, took pride and relief in the constant growth of their children.
when the call came, she raised her head. the lavender breeze tilted sidelong and heda looked curiously to caracal. 
their grandmother, towhee.
delight broke over the shores of her heart; carefully she nursed and preened the children, and then her own frame, thinned slightly.
but her eyes were radiant, her scarlet spine resplendent in the light which poured directly over them. "welcome to sweetharbor. come and meet your grandchildren."
for god gives the gift of family, and it soothed heda to know that just upon the mainland were so many of caracal's gathered. her heart warmed to think of druid. surely she was happy now. and sequoia would always have her love. for mahler; at last; forgiveness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn. - by Heda - June 05, 2023, 10:13 AM