Moonspear somebody else’s lake
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Orca applied herself with gumption! However, her novice charge barely made Njord budge. He shared a hearty laugh – oh, how she reminded Njord of his youth!

“Aye, Ah’m a large foe,” he agreed. “But dinnae despair, for bein’ the smaller wolf has its advantages! Ye are a smaller target,” Njord explained. “So ye must learn tae be nimble an’ strike where I cannae reach.”

Njord made his stance wide. “Ground yerself, lass. You’ve seen how a fish catches fly on the water… move quickly….” Suddenly, Njord dipped to the side and poked Orca’s haunch with his snout. “Strike fast tae weaken yer adversary.”

For the rest of the day, Njord trained with Orca. She showed a great aptitude for the warrior arts -- something which had not come so naturally to her father. Perhaps, Tartok's blood ran thick through her veins. Kaertok would have been proud of his granddaughter.

Hope you don't mind I added a conclusion and wrapped up this thread! If you wanna restart it feel free to PM me :D
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
somebody else’s lake - by Orca II - July 30, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: somebody else’s lake - by Njord - July 30, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: somebody else’s lake - by Orca II - July 30, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: somebody else’s lake - by Njord - July 30, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: somebody else’s lake - by Orca II - July 30, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: somebody else’s lake - by Njord - August 04, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: somebody else’s lake - by Orca II - August 16, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: somebody else’s lake - by Njord - August 17, 2023, 11:04 AM