Lion Head Mesa from what i've tasted of desire
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
attn @Senmut !

at last the girl was home, and staring upon the Horus Throne. one she had not known would be hers. one that had seated two of the greatest wolves she had known. 
father, and sister. 
she had not had the years with them that she deserved. and only one she truly knew the end of. only one she could feel with her, always. 
Toula was bedecked in all things that made Pharaoh such. and soon @Senmut would arrive to her here to confer and advise how their trade had gone, a strong beginning to her reign to be sure. had her father accomplished such a thing? no, but he had accomplished many other things—political marriages, and an outpost all for Akashingo's own. 
the one who remained Godswife would make him proud. she slowly ascended and reclined into her new place, a seat that had been cold for some time. a seat she had hoped her sister would come to find for herself again. but Makono had never returned. and perhaps she never would. 
gathering herself, and feeling imbued with power, she looked to the fellahin at the door with a smile. I am ready to receive him, she murmurs with a nod.
Messages In This Thread
from what i've tasted of desire - by Toula - March 16, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Senmut - March 17, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Toula - March 19, 2024, 12:20 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Senmut - March 27, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Toula - March 27, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Senmut - March 30, 2024, 04:44 PM