Stavanger Bay Your yelling's getting loud, keep it down now
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
"Eh yeah," she responded, twisting to look at the wounds.  "Unrelated, but watch for other wolves in that field up north.  Previous pack of mine took offense."  She figured it was probably personal more than anything else, but  couldn't hurt to be careful.

She was surprised Smokestep wouldn't have talked with him about it at all, but he seemed genuine in his confusion.  Weren't they best mates? She'd spilled everything to Daikini right after and they weren't nearly so close.  "Smokestep took issue to my challenging Piper.  Said I didn't have the worth yet."  Not those exact words, but it was the meaning she'd taken from their argument.  "Maybe I shouldn't have, but I've been kicked from too many crews by leaders that didn't take a liking to me.  Wasn't about to let that happen again."  She watched him for a reaction on this.  She had been curious to know his own thoughts on it, and now was her chance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Your yelling's getting loud, keep it down now - by Rosalyn - May 14, 2018, 08:50 AM