Wheeling Gull Isle i will fly a yellow paper sun in your sky
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi shook her head, closing her eyes in contentment as Rokig nuzzled her. The wolves here were so much more tactile, and open with their affection, than in Blackfeather Woods. Part of her found it to be too much, but the other half--the half abandoned by Potema, spurned by her siblings, lost from her pack--relished it. Savored every touch.

"It's okay," she assured him, giving a shaky smile. "It's. . . I've seen wolves die, before. Nothing new. But. . .oh, I'm sorry about your mother," she added, hoping the sentiment wasn't too late. So little love she had for her own mother that she had forgotten the death of one might engender sorrow, rather than relief (or satisfaction).

The girl laughed softly as he mentioned the extra paws; she had enjoyed spending time with Mur and Fern, so maybe it was time to visit the Isle's newest set of pups. "I would like that, actually," Maegi responded, nodding. "It would be nice to see them."
Messages In This Thread
i will fly a yellow paper sun in your sky - by Maegi - June 27, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: i will fly a yellow paper sun in your sky - by Maegi - July 27, 2018, 10:30 PM