Firefly Ravine occasionally glancing up through the rain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
last from me, amigos!

She helped me escape. Finally, redemption for the lie the golden bitch had spit out, at the border. Not that Maegi cared--and it seemed like the man believed her, anyway. But it was, if not nice, at least satisfactory to hear the truth aloud. She didn't have to do it, after all. She could have let her rot down there.

Maegi rose to her paws, a little unsteady, and made a small sound, dipping her head to the Redhawk pair. Glad you two are reunited, she said, her voice wooden. Her eyes were fathomless and unreadable as she stared at them, and then she turned away, tail low. I assume you can find your way back from here, she continued quietly.

If they gave her some sort of fond farewell, she'd stop and take it, but she didn't expect it. Maegi just wanted to go home--

And she didn't even want that, really.

What did she want?
Messages In This Thread
occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 10, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Fire - December 12, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 17, 2018, 10:51 PM