Blackfeather Woods to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
For a few moments, Maegi thought the conversation would peter out like this and they'd go their separate ways without anything further, which was fine with her. But then Tundra spoke again, and the name that surfaced perked up her ears, to say the least; her eyes widened with interest, chin lifting, too.

I know—knew?—Aries, she answered, brow furrowing as she tried to puzzle out how best to think of him. Where had he gone? Was he dead, like Relmyna, or had he turned traitor and followed Damien? She hadn't seen him in a long time. But perhaps. . .

Do you know where he is? Maegi asked, her eyes narrowing not with suspicion but with something akin to hope as she peered at Tundra. He lived here for a while; I first met him when I was a child. He's been missed, at least by me. Which was only really a half-truth; he usually had escaped her notice, during his time in Blackfeather. If it helped her get information, though, she'd exaggerate all day and into the night.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock - by Maegi - May 29, 2019, 08:55 PM