Blackfeather Woods only to trip at the sound of goodbye
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
It wasn't Rowan she found first but Venamis, who settled in beside her with a question. She gave him a kind look, replying, I'm looking for Rowan. I wanted to speak with him about something—but I suppose it could apply to you, as well. She was a little surprised by the touch he gave her. She had never thought she'd bond with a child of Damien's. Perhaps it was the Nyx within him; Maegi had always liked the woman, at least when she was loyal.

Then Rowan appeared, ears flattened and staring at her companion. She frowned: was this part of the bad blood of which Moonshadow had spoken? She cast a glance between the pair, eyes steely as she came to a halt.

Look, whatever grudges you two hold against each other, you need to let them go, now, Maegi commanded, her voice soft but stern. There are too many enemies outside the woods for us to make enemies inside them. You don't have to like each other, but you have to get along, at least.

That said, she turned to Rowan in particular, face relaxing into something more like sympathy. I'm sorry you had to deal with Serem, she murmured. She's a cruel woman, not to be trusted. If you see her lurking around here, please let us know. Hopefully, we can deal with her once and for all. And she'd be the one to do it. Rowan could have a crack at her, perhaps, when she was incapacitated.
Messages In This Thread
only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - September 28, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - September 29, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 08:17 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - October 01, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - October 28, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 07, 2019, 09:09 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - November 16, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - November 18, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 18, 2019, 05:43 PM