Blackfeather Woods & i've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Though there was much suspicion on Maegi's part, she was willing to hear Tundra out. It appeared the reckoning was coming, but first, Rowan burst onto the scene, all smiles and wagging tail. It brought a smile to her face as well, watching their reunion. She was unaware that the boy was so fond of Tundra—but, then, the woman had been a fixture here for a long time. Until she'd left.

Left, and stayed gone. . .but not of her own volition. She winced as Tundra told the story of the rockslide, knowing how it was to be lost (she repressed a shudder, thinking of her time trapped beneath the earth). Andraste was not a name familiar to her, but Tundra's decision to stay in the mountains was not beyond comprehension. She owed that same sort of debt to Undersea and had carried it out to the best of her ability.

I understand, Maegi murmured, nodding. I was once lost, and stayed with those who took me in. Thank you for being honest—and I am so glad that you're alive and well. She sucked in a breath, ears folding backward in some misery. I wish I could have gone searching for you. We lost so much in the quakes. . .I couldn't leave. Nor could I send anyone else.

I hope you understand, her eyes whispered, fixed delicately on Tundra's face (so long had it been since she'd seen it!).
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now - by Maegi - December 09, 2019, 10:58 PM