Blacktail Deer Plateau We're in the homestretch of the hard times
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn and Erzulie had discussed and agreed, planned their children carefully.  But she knew it was likely her own mother had not intended her to be; she'd made no secret of the hardships single motherhood had given her.  

Some mothers do not deserve their children, she said, not unkindly.  Mine didn't.  So I've chosen to be better.  She'd made mistakes, some worse than others, but so far her best had been better than many.  She could rest easy on that.

It is good you had your father, then.  And now you are here, with I hope a new family.  Is that what you wish?  She asked, slowing more and taking up a walk now.  The conversation was heavier... less suited to the jog.
Messages In This Thread
We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Harps - February 19, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Rosalyn - February 21, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Harps - February 24, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Rosalyn - March 12, 2020, 10:35 PM