grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
@Osiris
forwarded to the 28th.

She went forward, with a rather heavy heart. When the appearence of the woods in the distance, she held.. Well, she wasn't sure to feel. Betrayel? Relief? Longing? She was hurt. Desdemona did love the maplewoods, but it felt all too unfamiliar now. Empty as it was, the faint memories of Morningside wolves running through held within her jaded gaze as she silently looked around.

She entered, following her old patrol routes. It felt odd, to enter the pattern again, that has been left for so long. She looked back at her co-guard, Osiris, while following so.

She entered, and nothing had changed.

Nothing at all.

And she felt, she didn't change either.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris and Desdemona arrived at Phoenix Maplewood, and the territory was just as empty as he had imagined. There was no trace of Morningside, or of any other pack for that matter, and from what he could tell, they were alone. He followed as she began to re-trace her patrol-routes, keeping his distance to allow her some space. Osiris could only begin to assume how Desdemona felt—but did he not comment. Instead, he kept guard, allowing her the freedom to do whatever she wished.

Autumn was approaching, and the season's shift was evident. The leaves were beginning to shift, their color transforming from green to red; he remembered when this had happened last year. While keeping watch, he observed the territory with admiration—the wood's metamorphosis was beautiful.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"I loved this place during the season changing," Desdemona spoke, "but I did not get a chance to see what winter was like." By the time the snowfall was just about to begin, she had fled into the darkness. Chasing a ghost that she thought to see, but was never real. If she didn't follow, she wondered how Morningside would be?

Would she have followed Sunny to Elysium? Would she follow Aditya to Undersea? Though she knew what he had done, but she was loyal. If the group disbanded, what else could she have done? Would she.. Be a Moonspearian?

"Though, now there is nothing."
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"I can see why," Osiris agreed, his eyes sweeping the multi-colored canopy overhead. "The leaves change at Moonspear, too, but nothing like this." He shook his head and grinned, awed by the territory's natural beauty. 

Desdemona then remarked on the Mapewood's vacancy, and Osiris was quick to disagree. "There are memories," he offered.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"Memories are only memories." She replied curtly. Jades kept glancing around, in the hope for any kind of sign. She didn't understand why there was hope, but maybe Desdemona wanted to know what had happened during the absence. She also wanted to know if everyone was alright- despite holding bitter feelings against them, the guard would never bare ill' to them.

"Let's go."

She was done.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"Alright—let's go, then," Osiris prompted in reply, his tail flicking out of annoyance. He would leave it at that, as he believed addressing it would only cause more problems. With the long road ahead, they needed things to go as smoothly as possible. 

It was a matter of swallowing his pride, and Osiris did so silently as he sped up to match Desdemona's pace. He would remain quiet for now, studying the trail ahead as he distracted himself from the bitterness that gnawed in his belly's pit.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She didn't realize the how adrupt she was in her tone, and was more caught up in her own feelings- which was rare, then thinking of Osiris. There was a glance at the maples, a glare of sorts, before she shook her head. It wasn't worth to think about this place anymore. It was only a final look, before leaving this place.

There was no point to ever return either- the last time she would see Pheonix Maplewoods.