Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
For Hua and/or @Mal mostly. Not sure where @Vanity will land. Lol Please allow her to post first! This is set afternoon of 9/3 after Aiolos had left that morning in search for Hide and Co.

As the trio, himself, Vanity and her child, made way back from which he came, he stopped along the edges of the tall, thick pines which marked Neverwinter forest. Though Aiolos had offered the woman help on behalf of Yuelong, he would not obviously bring a stranger into his allies home without their both knowledge and acceptance. Knowing Vanity would no doubt be confused, and likely just as skeptical as she was before, Aiolos turned back to her to explain. 

With the heavy storms, we decided to move off the island for the time being should we get stranded. Somethimg which after all what happened, he was none to happy about. We have been staying with our allies here until we return home. Neverwinter. I'm sure you heard of them? She had formally led a pack in the same region, after all, and it also led him to wonder if the once Nightwalkers were on any well terms with Neverwinter. 

Either way, seeing as she was already here and with her pup in tow, Aiolos lifts his muzzle and howls out for both the forest's leader and his own leading lady.
moonglow daddy
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
@Arwen trailed behind her.
Vanity kept up well with Aiolos despite her depleted condition.
He said they weren't far, but she knew they weren't near the coast. But she wanted to see what shitshow was going down before storming off -- or having a good ol' brawl.

But he explained anyway.
"I see," she nodded. It was a smart move. She had a feeling she'd like this Hua.
"And I have. I sparred with one of theirs," she wouldn't brag about how she'd kicked his ass. She may be called Vanity, but still. It was a dislikeable feature.

He called for two leaders. Arwen cuddled to her legs again, wanting to just sleep now.
Because I PP Arwen in the last thread, just assume she's silent and leaves the woods during Vanity's next thread.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
I suck. thank yall for being so patient with me and im sorry ive been so slow and irresponsible ;_; school is killing me fr and my thread count is like way too high lol

Huā was the one who arrived to greet the pair; her fellow leader beside a new lady, of dark fur and a brilliant mask- a feature that had Huā eyeing her with some clear interest for a moment with a twinkle in her seaglass eyes before she noticed the silvery pup beside her. She smiled down naturally at the girl before her gaze shifted back to the newcomer, friendly expression sticking there all the while. Who is this? Huā questioned Aiolos calmly, though her gaze remained trained on Vanity. Naturally she would assume recruit at first meet, but seeing Aiolos bring home his first filled her with pride, and she knew he was the perfect leader to have beside her.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
His little Empress came then, eyes filled with wonder, and Aiolos had taken the time to small talk with Vanity until her arrival. Hua's eyes lit up with obvious interest and a smile to the little child. 

While I was out looking for our lost, i ran into Vanity here and her daughter. She too has lost one of her own, her son. He went oonto explain with a small frown coming over his expression. Vanity is alone and left with little options... He didnt want to have to just throw it out like that but it was true. With her pack disband and with two pups, living a life as a loner was far more difficult then it already was. We mean to continue out search, together and I know her daughter would be safe here under Yuelong and Neverwinter's protection. He didnt know if Vanity would join them come after. He hoped perhaps she might find interest but either way the ocean wolves would have least done a favor for another wolf, making another ally to them.
moonglow daddy
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity thought the woman of sand before her was rather overbearing.
Like an aunt with no children of her own.
She forced her lips to twist upwards, for the sake of Arwen who pressed closer to her leg.

She let Aiolos speak before she did herself.
"This is my daughter Arwen," she explained to the woman, Hua. Her ocean eyes contrasted with Vanity's ruby ones.
"I was a Nightwalker," she hoped this would help her case. If Valour thought this woman was alright, then Vanity almost had to trust her.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā nodded as she listened to Aiolos, and then the woman. So she needed a place to stay with her daughter, however temporary, and look for her son. She frowned when she learned Vanity had lost one- and her eyebrows tilted upwards in a display of empathy. She could not imagine what it was like to lose a child; trying to consider what it would feel like to have her son or daughters dissapear was too heart-wrenching. She is welcome to stay as long as she needs. And I would like to hear what this missing boy looks like, so I may keep an eye open for him too. She shared, and would lead them off into the forest together while she listened.