Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
This is a backdated mess to 9/3, following this thread. Just wanted to wrap up their search before heading home. I  guess since there has been a leadership change since then anyone could pop in and give some info. Quick and easy! :)

Aiolos took a deep breath. The woodland he had once called home looked much as he had remembered it quite some time ago. The scents of the wolves here however, completely different. He wondered had someone found the little cave he had for his den before, tucked near a small stream. A part of hum wanted to explore, to see it all as he remembered it. But he remained still by the mountain chain which surrounded the Vale, @Vanity close at his side. They had business to attend and the red wolf's happy memories would have to be just that.
moonglow daddy
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She stood with the male, waiting.
She didn't know who these wolves were. What they would want.
She restrained herself from pacing, but she did keep shaking her fur out, walking only a few steps to the side.
Anxiousness could be misinterpreted for impatience. 

He seemed nostalgic. Gazing into the vale so fondly. Perhaps painfully too.
She knew what it would feel like.
​​
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
sorry for the late response! Was waiting to see if someone else would hop on since Hotaru is just baby LOL note to self this is before Takeshi incident but after Reiko was found death

The pale girl felt almost as if she had become a shell, numb yet full of clashing emotions that only she could decipher. She was trying to process it, but the image had been burned into her skull. To think all this time, her mother had been so close yet farther than ever. 

Something didn't sit right with the Princess, she didn't want to be near her family. There were too many questions and not enough answers, so instead, she took to wandering to the furthest edges of the territory.  It was calming to be out and experience nature, even if she was alone. It reminded her of when her mother had led her around to show her some of the earth's miracles. 

What she saw, however, was not something born from the ground. It was a wolf— two actually, and they looked nothing like those of her family. One with a pelt of fire, much like the loud boy that had stormed her family's den, the other dark as night with a touch of white... Perhaps they were Isadora and Joheras' parents, their pelts matched it at least.

Curiosity won the best of her this time as the girl trod closer. When she was near though, they smelled different, kinda salty like something she had never experienced before. Are you Isa's parents? her head tilted to the side, nose slightly scrunched. You smell funny, why do you smell? Perhaps it wasn't the most...graceful question, but she never had another encounter with pack wolves from past their borders.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I gave it some time too but that's okay! Just a quick in and out.

He knew she had to be eager, iimpatient. Aiolos himself was on high alert and bitter with the fact that his packmates had been lost to him and for Vanity it was her child. 

At the thought, another child did come to greet them, oddly enough given that it was two strangers at the border. Where ware their scouts, guards? 

Aiolos gaze lifted though didnt see any other just yet and so offered his full attention then to the pup. I am sorry little one, we are not. But we do search for another pup .. He would give Vanity the floor, on that part, yet a small smile touches his expression to the girl's question. That is salt, from a sea. Surely at her age she had not yet traveled to see the ocean before, but maybe had heard of it.
moonglow daddy
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
A youth came to greet them.
Vanity was...concerned, to say the least, and could see Aiolos was too.
Though she didn't hold the same condescending perspective, considering she ruled alongside Valour.
He did an ok job at it.

Vanity watched how this girl held herself.
Silly questions sprouted from her mouth, and she was still well in the clutches of inexperience.
But she had a boldness about herself.
"My son Leshen is missing," she kept it short and sweet, "have you seen him?"
Perhaps so, probably not.
Oh... so it wasn't Isa's parents, weird. She had never seen them before, though she hadn't met a good chunk of the pack yet. The pale girl couldn't help but tilt her head at the man's words. They just didn't make sense. But I don't see anything, it just smells funny? Oh wait— he said they were looking for someone.

Hotaru's pale purple gaze shifted to the woman as she quickly spoke up. Leshen? What a strange name, it was one she definitely didn't recognize. A frown tugged at the corners of her lips as she glanced towards the heart of their territory. I dunno anyone named Leshen. The only boys I know are Haruki, my brother, and another name Joheras Were there still pups she hadn't met yet? That would be nice, maybe they could be friends.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Vanity is quick to get to the point, which was good. Though she does not explain what Leshen looks like. However, if he had come to be with the pack surely they had found out his name when he joined. Would the youth know of him, however? 

The frown said otherwise and her words confirmed. She was pulled away from the interestingness of his scent and onto the missing child whom she did not know. A frown touched his expression to match. I see... Fiery eyes moving past her to see if another were to arrive. None. Thank you then, miss. He spoke to the little girl and moved his gaze to Vanity. Should they be off then at that?
moonglow daddy
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her heart sunk when this ditsy child confirmed Vanity's growing suspicion.
No, of course she didn't know of Leshen.
She sighed softly.
Vanity wasn't the sort to cry.

Her gaze was drawn to Aiolos.
His gaze was sympathetic.
What about Hide though?
Vanity turned back to the youth, knowing that because children managed to get into everywhere and seemed to know everything and everyone, she should know if there was some blind wolf bumbling about.
"Have you met a blind wolf? A wolf that can't see?"
They seemed sad. She had wandered off before, but her parents never seemed mad...maybe he had been gone for a while. She could understand that...she missed her mom who she thought had been gone for a long time too. Now she was just gone in another way. For a moment, a frown took over her features as she fell into her thoughts, though she was quickly snapped back by the next question.

A wolf who couldn't see? She had never heard of something like that, nor did she wish to think about living like that. There were too many pretty things to not see it would just be sad. She gave a slow shake of her head as her gaze moved to the woman. I can look for him though? It would give her something to do other than walking around aimlessly avoiding people. She didn't want them to be sad too. What's he look like?
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her sigh sent out some of his own, lips pulling back at the corners to form a tight frown. They hadn't gotten anywhere when it came to clues on finding Hide nor her missing child, though Aiolos still felt at least a little better knowing they were getting the word out and they were trying

Vanity then has a momnet of recognition and she turns back to the child to ask of Hide. Aiolos was pleased she had thought to ask for him and as the young wolf questioned he would fill in the gaps. Young wolf, around a yearling. He is colored like me, long legged and wiry and his eyes are a pale, milky brown. 

He knew it was a long shot, especially if the little girl was going to remember all of that but it was worth the mentioning and he would give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, most youths were very curious and friendly and if she ran into him surely she would say something. 

Shrugging, he passed another glance to Vanity if she had anything else to add before they headed off.
moonglow daddy
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She nodded to the man.
Yeah, time to go.
It wasn't going to get any better.

This Empire knew nothing useful. Especially not of a child.
Her lips pursed as she followed the man to wherever. Probably back to the woodland.
She looked back to the regal youth, "Thank you."
sorry she keeps having questions fasdfksdf this can probably be the last round

The pale girl nodded trying to commit the details to memory. He definitely did not sound familiar, she was used to wolves that looked like her and the one reddish wolf was Johearas. You don't need to thank me, I haven't done anything yet...er— but...if I do see him, where do I tell him to go? She hadn't even realized till now she never actually got the adults names. In fact, she couldn't recall introducing herself either...oops. Well, she was no ambassador, but that's ok she wasn't expected to be. Not now at least.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
If you see either, tell them to head west to Neverwinter forest or the island off the coast, Yuelong. Unknowingly she would one day end up at the forest herself. A pleasure, little miss. He dips his head, grateful the little girl tried her best to help despite having not seen either of the wolves mentioned. 

After which then, he would pass a glance over the Vale with a silent goodbye and make his way back through the mountains from which they came.
moonglow daddy
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
With nothing more to say, Vanity just waited.
Taking the moment to look down into the treetops of the vale.
Watching the life in them. A mere bystander.

A flock of birds lifted from a patch of trees, rising high before swooping back down to their next roosting spot. Probably for the night as the sun was now on its downward spiral to cast the lands id deep oranges and long shadows.
Her eyes drew back to the vale. A place she'd likely never enter. 

Aiolos finished speaking. She nodded to him and gave the youth another grim smile.
And left.
Neverwinter and an...an island? She wasn't entirely sure what that was, but she supposed she didn't really need to know to pass on the news. The girl gave an obedient nod as she did her best to commit the information to mind. It seemed that with that last bit of knowledge the pair was off in search of their missing son. Something tugged at her as the two moved away, a likewise pang of sorrow. She could only hope they found Leshen, but chances were she would never meet him or find out if he made it home. Once the strangers were gone, Hotaru would turn and continue on way.