Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Hello?

Maegi caught a glimpse of pale-gold pelt through the thicket and drew a little nearer, bringing the entire wolf into view. Her nostrils flared, and she had to fight away the urge to visibly recoil at the scent. All too familiar. But this was a face she had never seen before, and so. . .

The benefit of the doubt it was.

Hello, she responded, her voice much more casual than she felt. Her gaze locked with the pair of milky eyes. Wait, she'd never seen eyes quite like that before. Suddenly captivated, she peered more intently, and then grimaced as she realized she was doing to the young woman what so many had done to her: awkwardly, rudely staring.

She blinked in subtle apology before speaking again. Am I intruding upon your home? she asked, though she knew it not to be true. Scents there may be here, but there was no marked border at the edge of the trees.
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM