Ankyra Sound i burn my eyes to see through water
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
gonna be a bit vague about things in general!

Now that Valravn was back with them,  Rosalyn no longer felt quite so pressing a need to comb the nearby territories.  That did not mean she was willing to grow idle, however; she'd found, over the years, keeping an eye out was never a bad idea.

As she passed it in the growing darkness, the pirate paused to gaze dispassionately down at the sound.  She did not miss it, despite the memories there; she'd never sorted out why others felt the attachment to it they had.  Little to offer but an expanse of sand and cliffs towering on all sides... waiting to descend.  

She narrowed her eye, however, when she caught a shape on the shore.  It was odd to see anyone haunting this place so late, and for a moment the cream took her back.  But clarity hit her as the neck and head revealed to be the same hue.  Not a ghost then.

You are out late.  Unless you live here?  Rosalyn asked, affably, though she didn't come much closer than necessary to see the woman's face in the gloom.  I was passing by, couldn't help but notice you here.  Thought I would ask if you were looking for something.  If she was planning to claim here, well... Erzulie may feel differently, but Rosalyn was not Drageda.  She would not use the high ground to prevent it so long as they kept to their own.
Messages In This Thread
i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 28, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 29, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 01, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:29 AM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 14, 2021, 09:10 AM