Ankyra Sound i burn my eyes to see through water
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
What would you want with a place like this?  Rosalyn asked, not bothering to hide her feelings towards it in the tone of the response.  Then she shook her head and laughed once, a little stiffly.  I have no claim here.  Our home is north, but close enough for me to be curious when strangers are around.  It is good to know who is around.  And who is friendly, she added silently.  This woman was plainly tired, but she'd been cordial enough that Rosalyn had no need to get her back up.

She was still curious as to the answer to her first question, so lingered.  She did not have too much sympathy for the other's weariness... though if she'd told her to get lost, Rosalyn might have thought it not worth the trouble.
Messages In This Thread
i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 28, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 29, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 01, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:29 AM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 14, 2021, 09:10 AM