Dragoncrest Cliffs and if she does not love you
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Aye.  Rosalyn's joke was a comment that perhaps they'd take it anyway, though she laughed as well to think of the stupidity that would take.  Rosalyn had no interest anymore in watching subordinates vye for their own measure of favor.  She would have no second she didn't trust.... none high ranking who hadn't earned it in their eyes first.  The only ones deserved of giving their children orders were the ones they allowed to do so.

Mmmm.  Rosalyn intoned thoughtfully, resting on Kaertok a moment.  I wasn't inclined to like him.  But he has done a lot for us.  He'd seen Val home, which was by her measure the largest contribution so far.  She could not tell if Raleska honestly favored him a lot, but the woman did tend to guard her heart closely.  That wasn't always the case, she thought with some regret.

Nieve was another wound, and Rosalyn caught Erzulie's gaze, her own mirroring the momentary flash.  But that was past, and couldn't help them now.

Rosencrantz is mated now, and Kaertok and Raleska are... I do not know.  I doubt you would have much trouble finding one willing, Rosalyn said, a humorous intensity of feeling behind the expression.  But if it were an outsider, I would not even tell them where home is.  Less chance of them seeking more than you wish to allow.  Unless her wife found a loner who she favored enough to trust with the knowledge of children, but the pirate found her own capacity for such things waning.
Messages In This Thread
and if she does not love you - by Erzulie - December 29, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Rosalyn - December 29, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Erzulie - January 03, 2021, 01:02 AM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Erzulie - January 05, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2021, 11:19 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Erzulie - January 12, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Rosalyn - January 19, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Erzulie - January 19, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: and if she does not love you - by Erzulie - January 26, 2021, 11:39 PM