I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
All Welcome 
for @Nyra
forward dated to 2/13
set for late morning. 30F

She had finished her patrol and was headed to the den to look for Ky. She was bored and wanted attention, and she knew she could coax him into spending the afternoon with her, although it probably wouldn't take much coaxing she knew. 

She had been near the entrance again, figuring that was the place that needed to most foot traffic from the pack, so it would take her some time to get to the den. She wasn't in much of a hurry, and she wandered slowly through the trees, inspecting scents and checking caches. The day was cloudy but not cold enough to bother her. In fact, she would be fine if it always felt like this. The storms had finally dissipated, leaving them with a heavy blanket of snow that she traversed through easily with her northern paws. 

It was mostly quiet as she walked—she was thankful for it. Her mind drifted to the normal things—her and Ky's children and sometimes to darker places like all that was still unresolved with Mal. She tried to push her mind away from the latter, though. It was what she was trying to do now, so she shook out her coat and picked up the pace.
Inuttuk
Common
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra herself was out and about, fulfilling her duties as Overseer, making the rounds. 
Patrolling all the outer borders and coming inward, the battlemaiden eventually saw Simmik as the female, fresh and full with a scent Nyra could only guess was pregnancy. 
This only fueled her desire even more, to put the woman in her place, remind her of a thing or two.
Perhaps like that she wasn't untouchable. 
Or, what Nyra thought was Simmik's place at least. Sure, Nyra begrudgingly accepted that Simmik was now a part of the pack and Kynareth's main bitch, but that didn't mean the monolithic woman wasn't going to assert her dominance.

Ears pulled forward, tail held high and bristling, the white she-brute quietly placed her paws in the snow, stalking closer to her mirror image with what could easily be construed as murderous intent. 
Not that Nyra planned to kill Simmik today. 

Probably.

She made sure to stay behind Simmik as much as she possibly could. Out of sight, maybe out of mind. 
Waiting until she was close enough to make a proper ambush, maybe ten feet or so...

Nyra pulled into a dead sprint, no words nor sound as she arced her teeth for whatever part of Simmik she could get. Shoulder, side, leg, face, neck, throat-

maul maim tear hurt kill- DESTROY
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The wind was not helpful today. It carried scents away from her, and so she hadn't picked up on the Overseer's approach until it was too late. She heard thudding paws in the snow, and turned just in time to take the full force of the other woman's impact. She was slammed to the ground, teeth sinking into her shoulder. Anger seared red hot in her gut. All she could think was that she had life inside her that depended solely on her for safety and comfort, and this bitch was a threat to them. 

She snarled and twisted in her hold, teeth ripping her skin even more, but she had long ago learned to compartmentalize pain. She was no easy target. She would attempt to get her muscular rear legs under Nyra and thrust them up with all the force she could muster. And given the chance, she would snap furious teeth in the other woman's direct and seek to connect with flesh and tear into it just as Nyra had done to her.
Inuttuk
Common
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Simmik went down easily, but didn't stay down, unfortunately enough in Nyra's mind.

Nyra felt legs in her stomach and she went backward, quickly getting to her paws with teeth fully bared, no beats skipped. 
"Good job." She sneered with a huff, already charging at Simmik again. Whether her mirror image was also already going in or not, Nyra would aim her teeth for Simmik's neck, seeking her throat, her jugular, that tender, fleshy area of so much value to getting oxygen- with a battle-worthy roar. Even if she didn't find purchase there, she would bite and rip and tear whatever she did get a hold of with no relent.
Health (100/100)
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her counter attack was successful, thrusting the larger woman back. But it was a short-lived reprieve; Nyra was charging for her the second she was on her feet. Simmik had already righted herself, and so she charged forward too, not willing to be taken to the ground this time. 

They clashed with such force, the slamming together of their bodies was audible. The Overseer's teeth sought to tear into the flesh of her neck, and she shifted so the the bite would connect lower than the intended spot. It left Nyra's other side open, and Simmik aimed to clamp her teeth down on the vulnerable flesh near her collar bone.
Inuttuk
Common
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Collide they did.
But Nyra didn't connect where she wanted, instead tearing at Simmik's lower neck. 
Feeling teeth near her collar bone, Nyra snarled loudly and twisted herself enough to seek purchase, to bite Simmik just behind her ears, the area closest to the base of her skull.
It was an extremely vulnerable spot, one Nyra was all too willing to go for if it meant it made Simmik HURT.
though she wasn't quite looking to paralyze, wherever she found her teeth she would bite hard and rip even harder.
Health (100/100)
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She had managed to control the fight for a moment, even if it meant another wound. She didn't care, she was too focused on the place where her teeth had finally connected—she felt them hit bone as the force of her bite sank her jaws in deep. She held on, thrashing her head as much as she was able with the other woman's teeth in her neck. 

The teeth were gone soon enough, but she felt them again behind her ear. She knew that would hurt the most later when her adrenaline wore off. She knew she would be sore, but it was worth it to get out her frustration with Nyra. This had been a long time coming. All their posturing had finally come to a head, and it wasn't going to be pretty. 

She wanted the teeth out of her flesh, and so she reluctantly let go of her own hold and thrust her body forward as hard as she could, hoping to throw off Nyra's balance and knock her to the ground, or at least knock her back so she could regroup and come at her from a different angle.
Inuttuk
Common
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't let go, even as Simmik's teeth stayed for a minute. 
Then, as the woman went forward roughly, harshly, Nyra skidded a few centimeters in brief surprise, but came pushing back with equal drive and all the more force. She ripped as she let go of her original hold, but went for it again even closer to the base of her skull, aiming to bite down as hard and as firm as she possibly could in the exact spot it would take to get the wretched bitch to maybe consider submitting, if not for herself, then for the life growing inside her. 
If not, Nyra would go for her jugular again next!
Health (100/100)
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her attempt to get the woman off her succeeded but not quite in the way she had hoped. Nyra released her hold and was sent back a few steps, but she was back on her again. Simmik could tell she was going for the same spot that was now oozing blood down her snowy fur to meet with the stains from the other wounds, and she had no intention of letting that happen. At the last second, she ducked and pushed forward, aiming to slam her head into the bitch's chest. She was smaller, but she was not weak by any means. There was strength behind her thrust, and she hoped to push the other woman back more and then leap on her without giving her any time to recover. She was stubborn and quick, and she wouldn't submit easily.
Inuttuk
Common
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Simmik head-butt her in the chest, Nyra stumbled backward with a soft oof
She landed in as much of a crouch as a wolf can get, allowing Simmik to lunge like she planned. 
But, Nyra wasn't going down. She had other plans. 
Having become very hard-headed due to a lot of sparring with Kynareth and Derg, she positioned herself in such a manner to lunge up and meet the other woman head-on, quite literally.
She aimed a very, very hard headbutt to the bitch's nose and muzzle with her own head, aiming to stun Simmik as much as possible, and make her bleed through the nose A LOT, before she would go for the stubborn bitch's jugular again.
Health (100/100)
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The Overseer was shoved back, and it filled Simmik with confidence—short lived confidence. 

Nyra met her lunge and slammed her head into her muzzle. Simmik stumbled back, seeing stars as terrible pain shot up from her nose to her head. blood dripped quickly from her nose, and for a few moments, she couldn't open her eyes.

But she had no time for weakness. It also hit her then, that she wasn't sure how much farther she could take this. She wanted so badly to go until she could no longer stand just so that she could rip into more of the bitch's flesh. But this couldn't be only about her. She had no idea how this was affecting the tiny beings tucked inside her abdomen. Ky and the children meant more to her than anything, and she would be devastated if something happened to them. 

So she did something that stung deeply at her pride—something that would cause a grudge to form and never leave. She yielded. Enough, she said without meeting the other woman's gaze. I'm likely pregnant with Kynareth's children. How do you think he will take it if this fight caused me to lose them? Surely the impulsive woman could see the reason there—that the outcome would not be good for her. Kynareth would not be happy already; she couldn't imagine his anger if something happened to the children before they even had a chance to know them.
Inuttuk
Common
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Success!
Nyra reveled in cruel joy as Simmik stumbled back and was visibly very impaired by Nyra's hit to her nose. She went forward with the intent to grip Simmik by the jugular, and she did, just as the other woman spoke, yielding the fight. 
She had her teeth in her fur, but she paused mid-bite, listening as the mother-to-be voiced reason. 
With a begrudging grumble, Nyra let go, stepping back to give Simmik some space, tail raised high.
"....I see your point." She sighed irritably, shaking out her pelt. 
"There is no likely about it however. You are pregnant, I can smell it." The Overseer rumbled, "You should go find Arlette. See what she can do for you." The horrid woman concluded, prowling past Simmik to start patrolling again until Kynareth inevitably came to confront her. 
"Good luck with your pregnancy, Simmik. They will be fine pups." Nyra sighed with a pause in her stride. She silently made a decision in her mind to not touch Simmik while she had pups growing in her belly. 
Maybe the two could eventually come to a truce of sorts. Eventually. 
"We may not like each other, but I will protect and defend you and your kids as I would any other packmate." Her voice was tired, she knew her ambush a few minutes ago said otherwise, but she really would defend Simmik and her pups. 
As rough as their dynamic is between each other, the battlemaiden didn't want as much strife between her and her mirror image as she had caused. 

With those words said, she started walking away, unless stopped by word or body.
Health (100/100)
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She had managed to get through to the Overseer, even as her teeth began to clamp down on her neck. She released her bite and stepped back. Simmik pulled herself up into a sitting position. Her nose was aching and still dripped blood, but she ignored it as Nyra started to speak.

There is no likely about it however. You are pregnant, I can smell it. Was that even possible? How could she pick that up and Simmik herself had been unable to do the same. She was stunned into silence for a few moments. She wanted to believe her, but she couldn't tell if that was influenced by her intense desire to be pregnant. 

She watched the other woman with a hint of suspicion as she continued to speak, offering her a sort of compliment. It was strange coming from her. She then went on to claim that she would protect Simmik and her pups. She neither wanted nor needed Nyra's protection, but she wouldn't turn away another set of watchful eyes on the pups as they grew. Of course, she didn't just trust her word; Simmik would need to see proof that she meant what she said. 

She had no desire to say anything else to her. She wanted to find Arlette and make sure her unborn children were okay. So she watched Nyra leave and then immediately set out for the healer.
Inuttuk
Common