Grinding threads with myself? LOL
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
SO I was wondering if I’d be able to grind out trade threads with myself? Would they still count? 
Like for example: threading with Kyn and Alduin for Merc trades.

I was told that as long as my other PM approves, that it might be alright. But I wanted to ask just to make sure.
(I feel like it should count cause that’s twice the work for me LMAO)
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Unfortunately, trade threads need to involve at least 2 different players to count, so you can't grind a thread out with just Kynareth and Alduin and have it count. However, if another character not played by you is also involved, then it would count!

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
I thought trade approval was solely up to the PMs. Is there a place that states what is up to the PMs and what applies to everyone regardless of what the PMs want to approve?
Inuttuk
Common
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Everything about trades is up to PMs except the required number of threads and the policy that trade threads must include 2 or more different players. This has always been the site policy for trades, but it looks like it got removed from the Guidebook at some point by mistake. We're currently working on a rewrite of the Guidebook, so we'll make absolutely sure it's included there!

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Aww okay thank you!