Redhawk Caldera And the theives that are left to drown
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Early Morning; Sunrise
Clear
80°
Maybeeeeee @Ruenna or @Fennec? I'm assuming Tierra is still g o n e© but correct me if not Starlight <3

Not only was Towhee temporarily out of commission, but Tierra was still nowhere to be found -- and now he had two people he was stressing the fuck out about. It seemed as though with Bridget's help the woman would be recovering soon, so while he'd still have the desire to check up on how she was doing, he trusted things with his Sovereign would be stable enough. Things with the tiny fireball with four legs were obviously not fine though, and he'd probably need to start searching for wherever she'd gone soon -- hopefully with the help of others. He had a feeling Tierra slunk off to search for her father, and that thought alone only made things worse in his eyes...

All this stress made him too jittery to concentrate right now, and today he'd take a breather from marking the borders and make his way towards the camp....

The Pheonix General
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Āzon made his appearance at the main camp, looking just as worn-down as Ruenna felt herself. With Towhee recovering and with Fennec's attention diverted by Killdeer, Rue felt heavier the weight of day-to-day pack management. She'd only just managed to patch up their alliance with Brecheliant when another emergency began to take precedence: Tierra's lingering disappearance. 

By now, Ruenna had been filled in on the finer points of Reyes's latest departure, and she had to agree with Āzon that it was likely the missing child had gone after her father. Rue wouldn't be entirely surprised if she was with her father. Had anyone even contacted @Reyes to inform him that Tierra was missing? With an inward sigh, Ruenna added that to her mental checklist. 

"Hey Āzon. I guess you haven't seen her..?" Rue asked regretfully, padding up to Azon. No doubt, he would understand that she was asking about @Tierra. It pained Rue that she was unable to join the search herself, but she just couldn't cover ground the way she used to anymore. With her back injury and limp, she would probably be more of a hindrance than a help to the search party. 

And it was time to form an official search party. Perhaps Āzon could be in charge of it? There were few wolves within the Caldera that Ruenna would trust with such responsibility, but Āzon had been a reliable member since he'd joined and he had more than proven himself in Ruenna's eyes.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe wasn’t clear on the details of the latest of the Caldera’s drama. A rift between Towhee and her mate, a rift between the Caldera and their neighbors, injured packmates, and lost puppies. The events seemed to be intertwined, but the Frostfur was not privy to how. That was not important, though. The how didn’t change the what.

Wanting to be helpful, Eshe approached the pair as they came together and began to converse. She didn’t want to interrupt, but she also didn’t want to stand there, awkward and silent until a break in the conversation. So, she gave a gentle clearing of her throat to announce her presence and looked between the pair of them with a sweet, but brief smile. ”How can I help?” she asked, her expression shifting towards earnest concern.