Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Private 
A late snow storm dusted the coast with fresh white. On this day, Njord roved alone. Soon, he must return to the East to train and hunt with Kigipigak, but much weighed on his mind. In all the change, Njord became aware he had neglected to bond with @Jorunn, a young woman, about Meerkat’s age, who he had seen at their meetings. It had been some time, he realized, since she had joined the pack.

As a blanket of flakes collected on his fur, Njord set out to find the sea-wisp and better learn her mind.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

318 Posts
Ooc —
and yet he was no stranger to her mind.

perhaps their personal relationship did not exist, but jorunn knew njord to be quiet the...man of sapphique. chosen by erzulie and rosalyn, now one with meerkat.

it is with those things in mind that she already favored him. clearly well liked among those she would consider closest to her. the only ones she truly had any sort of bond here too.

so whenever they might spot each other, she welcomed him with a warm sound in her throat and a low swish of her tail.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord was pleasantly surprised by Jorunn’s friendly welcome, perhaps so conditioned to the frequent cold shoulder of his mercurial sons. He returned an amiable smile and a pleasant rumble as they circled to better take each other’s scent.

Sea salt and sandy aromas matched the color of her fur. Njord felt, at once, as if they were already old friends – like how the sea knows the shore.

“M’happy you run with Sapphique, Jorunn” Njord told the she-wolf sincerely. “An’ I realized I failed ta ken ye better… I hope ye can forgive me,” he explained.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

318 Posts
Ooc —
his accent was exciting, a new strand of culture in sapphique but it was his words that truly captured her.

she could see why all of them favored him.

i have nothing to forgive for, njord. she assured him with a warm smile. a soft flick of her head to invite him with her on a stroll. no point in staying still just for chatter.

i have heard only good things about you. a soft tease to warm up their budding friendship even if they did speak like lifelong friends.