Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Sandy was peculiar to Crowfeather. In many ways, the mysterious man reminded the shadow of Germanicus. He could see the same resolve beneath the stoic layer that sat on top. He could see there was depth to the other man’s eyes, things that built in that mixture of color. The young seer was nervous, but eager to learn more about his company.

I do… wish it, Crowfeather confirmed, dipping his snout downward in a nod. He would like to meet Sandy’s brother and the place where they had made their home. Even though Sandulf said that he would be there temporarily, the shadow wanted to see some of their practices.

When the man inquired about any friends or family that might be near, Crowfeather blushed. He wasn’t sure how to approach this subject without overloading Sandy. A great deal had happened to the dark young man since he had entered the Teekon Wilds.

I have no family… but I have some friends near, in the canyon. I could introduce you! He thought that was a lovely idea.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - September 18, 2022, 12:42 PM