Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
999 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mature language

Arric had learned early on how to be stealthy. Sometimes his life depended on it. Size didn't matter. And he liked to surprise people now and again with such things. His leader and friend had a frown on his face.

Is that how she see's it? I think based on what little i Know. She's not used to kindness. We are kind to her, without intent. And she's old enough to know the difference between things.

Did I say fuck her? Arric raised a brow at him.

I said you should have been kind about it. Akavir, man. You were all over here, and then you weren't. That kind of hot and cold shit, that's damaging.

Arric sighed and shook his head. I'm pretty certain you're a straight shooter right? As is she. Do you need to make her your other half? Seems to me all she's asking for is something to live for, something of her very own. And that would be children. You don't need to stay with someone  you sire pups with if you're both in aggreement about it. And some women. Well they don't want male involvement. or you could have denied her, without giving her hope first.

Arric snorted. And you definitely shouldn't have cast her off like some sort of sloppy second to someone else. That was low.
Messages In This Thread
Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 10, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 10, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 11, 2023, 02:45 PM