Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
999 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
And then there were three and Arric was immediately thrown into a fray beyond reason. 

Jesus jump the fuck up. I brought her food.

However, with a body honed for action, he tried to side step both of the females. Instead his gaze locked on the male, and with teeth in scruffs and paws pushing at the smaller females. He went straight for the male.

If he hadn't stopped him, this mess wouldn't be happening. He threw himself into the fray, that telltale tint of red rage around the corners of his eyes, but he held it at bay as he always had, as he always would.

He didn't know where he bit and clawed. The female to his side, nailed his ribs and he grasped her scruff and ripped upwards and tried to shove her away, the girl that had hated him at first sight, she had lunged at his face, he had quickly shifted to get to the older female, so her teeth caught the side of his face, but he growled low and savage and with his movemetn to toss the other one, he managed to free himself without to much damage.

That male was coming too, and if he managed to get the girls off, he'd meet him with teeth and claws, no longer defending, aiming to maim, eyes, ears, mouth, tender places is where he'd set his teeth and claws.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM