Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
999 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric took the hit from the girl and the male too, but he saw the gaze and knew what he was doing and with years of meditation and grace on his side. He used his momentum and his body to jerk to the right side, rather than the left where the older female was. He didn't turn his back to any of them, but he snarled. 

Can I leave now like i've wanted to do since the beginning or are we gonna do this shit all day All i brought was fucking food.

Anger was in his gaze, blood welled from his muzzle, and his ear, his ribs ached, but they weren't ripped open thank god. There was abject anger in his gaze. And he really wanted to take the younger girl and rip into her with every verbal word he knew. But it wasn't worth it, none of this was worth it. He'd continue to bring food, but he'd put it other places, because that was his job as the man that impregnated some random girl which he never should've done. Jesus.

Arric didn't regret anything, but he regretted laying with that woman with every single fiber of his being right in this moment.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM