Whitewater Gorge Hydrogen
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
Lycabas. it was an exotic sounding name. regal, somehow. she studied him with soft eyes, and found that Lycabas was somehow too serious and severe a name for him all at once. she did not know what a more fitting name might be. perhaps something that time eroded and made soft. something like pebble. but he was far mightier than that to behold! such a strange thought!
but it ran away with her. pebbles were lovely; so many different types, and colors. she had left many for Iset, and for Nephthys, of varying hues that Either might enjoy. and she wondered then if the divine plucked this pebble and brought them before her, and called him Lycabas.
she was amused at the thought, and his question, all at once! no—it has always been this way for me, she shares, thoughtful. it did occur to her then that no others were introduced as she was! she too wondered at this; she would need to ask her mother. while she knew she was Amiirad, she had never distinguished her difference in station from any other.
but Toula finds it funny. in truth, I am not sure why—but I have never minded it! she saw his sidelong glance, and gestured toward the plate. please, you are my guest; eat, Toula bid, smilingly.
Messages In This Thread
Hydrogen - by Lycabas - January 20, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Toula - January 23, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Lycabas - January 24, 2023, 03:53 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Toula - January 24, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Lycabas - January 25, 2023, 06:09 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Toula - January 26, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Lycabas - January 26, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Toula - January 30, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Lycabas - February 11, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Toula - March 01, 2023, 04:31 PM
RE: Hydrogen - by Lycabas - March 02, 2023, 06:55 PM