Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fallen to her knees, but you couldn't ever tell
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
999 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric studied her. This is going to sound harsh and I Don't mean it too. But if that happens and I mean truly happens. You now for a concrete fact that they are tired of you, and you just didn't assume that they were. Because there is a difference. If that happens, then they weren't worth it to begin with.

Arric shifted and thought about her question and smiled, though a bit sadly. I don't think it's abnormal, but my dad was one that preferred his own company. He could go days and not speak to even me. It's the way of things. Sometimes, some wolves, just prefer their own company and there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a part of them that if we love them we need to accept it.

Arric gazed at her and spoke softly. But did they love you Rev, or did they love an idea of you. Did they make up who they thought you should be and that was the version they loved, because that is it's own type of thing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Fallen to her knees, but you couldn't ever tell - by Arric - March 03, 2023, 02:28 PM