Redhawk Caldera but I won't give up that easily
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
for @Ceridwen! dated 3/6

He continued to settle into his short time at the caldera, doing all he could to replenish their caches and freshen their borders while he was a guest. He felt guilty not doing so, and besides, it kept his mind off the clusterfuck that was his family and his life.

Where did he belong? With Fennec, obviously, who had no one else.

But then what would he do? Fennec didn't want to lead—she thought he wanted to. And he. . .didn't, really. But then, they were looking to start their own pack. That was a complete mess.

How close would she stand being to Bronco?

He wanted both his parents close. Right now, as he stood upon a tree-lined ridge of the territory, wind buffeting his fur, Killdeer felt torn between two worlds, two lives, two hearts.

He felt himself slowly being pulled apart.
Brecheliant
Family
698 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin had heard that their pack Bronco's son was visiting, but up until now she had had no chance to find and meet him. She felt a bit guilty about this, because in a strange and convoluted way he was his relative from both her mother's and father's side. A long time ago someone's brother had married another someone's sister and... two generations down - here he was and shehad no idea, what title applied. 

So - it was a lucky occasion that she happened to be walking right along the path Killdeer had taken earlier and eager to meet other people too not just her immediate family, she approached the fellow and made her presence known with a quiet bark. "Oy, good morning!" she told him, tilting her head to the side and smiling.
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He craned his neck to look behind him at the greeting, and gave the girl a smile. It was a near-yearling of grayscale with inviting green eyes, and his expression grew warmer. He turned to face her, tail wagging and his own expression one of curiosity.

Good morning, Killdeer greeted her, intrigued. I'm assuming you're one of Maia's kids? Otherwise, you're a sister of mine. I'm Killdeer, he added, eyes creasing with his grin.

Maybe she was a sister. He'd be quite pleased to meet more close family.
Brecheliant
Family
698 Posts
Ooc — Me
"You are assuming correctly," Dwin nodded in agreement, glad to bypass all of the awkward - who are you and where do you come from? - part. "My name's Dwin," she introduced herself and was about to say - you must be... but stopped, before even saying it out loud, because she had not the slightest idea, what the young man's name was. She believed that Bronco was more creative than to name his son simply Son. Or My Son. On the other hand... she shook her head, feeling that her mind was getting carried away.

"And I don't think you are my brother. You are some sort of cousin, right?" she claimed, maybe a little tactlessly, but there was no malice in her voice as she did it. "Your dad is... my..." yeah, who was he? She had never asked herself that question and now that she tried to pinpoint, where exactly this Blackthorn stood in the family tree, it was hard. What made it extremely difficult was that there were so many relatives that it more like a bush than a tree.