Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Backdated 7.3. For any Saltshore wolves!

Aiolos had spent four days on the isle and had savored every moment of it. With so many children about and so little time, Aiolos had not the pleasure to seek them our individually to chat. He would watch them play from afar, would greet them whenever one might come near. @Heda and @Caracal had been his primary focus and with it, hunting to help the parents of eight out as much as possible. He fished. He piled up the mass of crabs that had come to the beach. He had even killed and brought back a large aquatic lizard he thought the pups might have interest toying with. Then, Aiolos said farewell to its leaders and headed back south-west along the coast until he reached the Stavanger Bay. 

The bay was as stunning as he always recalled it to have been. It was still early morning and the sun hung low on the horizon. He traced his path around one of the cliffsides that tucked the Bay away. He was on the inland portion, along the outskirts of its forestry where water could be heard. This forest with plentiful of river, little lakes and waterfalls and with the beach too, one would never go without water or hunting here. It was truly a paradise, for which is was often thought. Smiling, he calls out to the wolves which called themselves Saltshore.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Beta*
307 Posts
Ooc — Box
Taataa!

Vairë came from the trees with a smile, her eyes bright and her steps carrying her with ease. Though, if you looked close, you could perhaps see an unhealthy pallor that clung to her cheeks.

Vairë had experienced a pleasant three weeks since her heat, but now it appeared her stomach was not in a mood to agree with her. For the past three mornings, in fact, she had been throwing up seemingly everything she had ever eaten in her entire life. But all was well now, because her father was here.

She ran to him, seeking to throw herself into an embrace with the larger man.

Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos nuzzled deeply into the pale furs of his daughter's nape as she embraced him and he, wrapping his head and neck around her. 

He takes a step back after a time, to fully take her in after the time spent from one another. Her short figure, but long legs with a body shape resembling that of a doe. Her color, too, added with thick neck furs, little speckles of freckles on her cheeks and pale green for her eyes. A scar arching her vixen-slim face. She was as he last seen her, but... 

I am going to be a grandfather of plenty this year, aren't I? He was wise in his years, having seen it in Kukutux numerous times, Lote, Sakhmet and Shikoba too. Grandfather. He was now six. It seemed fitting to be. Sialuk will be a mother this year, too. He wondered of @Samani as well. Hell, Arrluk had a possible suitor and he was barely three months old!
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Beta*
307 Posts
Ooc — Box
Vairë felt her cheeks heat at the way she was suddenly picked apart on sight, but her father was far wiser than she gave him credit for.

Yes, I believe so. She smiled, wider than she had ever smiled, her tail happily breezing behind her.

Well, that is my hope. Her eyes widened to hear of Sialuk’s pregnancy, and she smiled even wider.

Oh, that is good news! I will have to bring her skins when I get the chance!

Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
There was a shyness in her at first, quickly faded by a large smile and a waving of her tail at the happy thought of motherhood. It was not everyone's desire to have pups, but the Nuiruks were quite the family oriented pack and it was growing quickly. 

I'd say bring the seafood, but usually during pregnancy it tends to make the nausea worse. He sheepishly smiles and wrinkles his nose. But it could be different for Vaire and even Samani, once he knew of her pregnancy too! 

How is Saltshore fairing? Any good recruits so far?
moonglow daddy