Whitefish River Erlkönig
38 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Granite was so focused on the other pack that he flinched when Rusalka touched him. But then his green eyes flashed an apology. A grateful look.

The adults decided on a plan. Vaettir gathered the children. Granite loped to a far slab of rock, but still within the woman's sights, and sat upon it to watch the hunt alone.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
837 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar's ears flicked.

she was embarrassed to have misunderstood, but relieved that she had been mistaken. "thank you, thyra, and solveig," the former epochian said quietly, glancing toward reyson.

it seemed the young were to be left to a woman called vaettir; tamar glanced at the raventhorpe wolf before nodding that they too should remain behind.

ready then, she pressed her shoulder to reyson's in support and swept up with the other wolves, speed gathering as she tested their quarries with snaps of her slender muzzle.
Loner
25 Posts
Ooc — Orion
"Well, I'm going to eat three time my weight - try to beat that," Leifa whispered back, unable to stifle a small giggle at the thought of her brother ballooning to the size of an elk. If there was one thing she could beat Baldr at it was her insatiable appetite.

She watched as a scarred man bent to talk the two children that had been eyeing the Cairn siblings, and was utterly delighted when they ran to join them.

Tail bannered behind her, she introduced herself in turn to the boy with pretty eyes - Deja - and his brother as the adults began to disperse towards their quarry. "Leifa, it's nice to meet you!"
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson watched his sons go to the other children and then he swept after Tamar. Large body built for this. He kept steady pace. Jaws snapping. He rancand backed. Teeth catching only to release and do it again. Blood on pearly teeth the scwnt of fear and impending death in the air. He knew it well.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Bjor
50 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Rhonen didn't stray from his nrothers side. His girth and heigjt large and out of place. He blinked and pressed closer to Deja.

Iii'm Rrrrhonen.

Ears to his skull shamefaced at his handicap he looked down.
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
167 Posts
Ooc — Jess
last round! Just going to speed things up as this has gotten a bit old <3

The herd bunched together at first, panicked and fearful before they began to run. Solveig held back, veering from one side to the other so she could assess the animals, and watch for those who naturally fell toward the back of the herd, unable to keep up with the faster animals in the vanguard. Ahead, the treeline loomed, and beyond that, the mountain. The steep incline would act as a wall, and with the pressure from the wolves, the elk were left with few options- 

and she was right. The strongest of them, at the head of the herd, veered and began to plunge into the river, not caring how deep or cool the waters ran. 

She caught sight of a terrified yearling that showed the whites of its eyes, one that had fallen behind and seemed to move away from the water as if trying to convince the rest of the herd that they shouldn't swim. Its balling cries were a blatant cry for help- and Solveig uttered a sharp bark, before bolting forward to cut the hesitant elk from the rest of the herd. 

Once separated, it would take the pack's entire strength to bring the animal down, but would provide a mighty feast as a reward for their efforts.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson pushed themcto the edges, blue eyes on them. He bit and clawed. Separated himself from the melee to go after the yearling Solveig had cut off.

He went to the side she wasn't bloodying haunches and sides. Wear it down to tear it down.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
90 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
She ran, gaining speed upon the elk her superior had attempted to bring down, grabbing its flank. Instinct pouring through her, she held onto the fleshly hide. This would indeed be a prosperous catch, with all help from the pack.

She watched out for the big burnt ochre colored wolf, careful not to become part of his grasp. He was indeed a big man…. Fierce as well. 
She kept waiting from any signal from Solveig. And watching for the rest of the group.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce