MyCode Requests
25 Posts
Ooc — Admins

MyCode Requests

If you have a request for additional MyCode formatting options (for use in posts, profiles, signatures and titles) let us know here! You don't have to know the code to implement new MyCode, but if you do, posting it helps!

Please understand that we may not be able to accommodate all requests, but we'll do our best!
This account is used for official site communication but cannot receive private message responses. If you have a question or concern about a message you have received, please start a thread in the Contact The Staff forum.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
can I suggest a padding be added to images when aligned to the left/ right? Currently the text just snaps right to the image and it looks sloppy..
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Hydra Wrote:Can there be a code added for Trades? Like [merc1] [merc2] [mastermerc] ??? o:)

@Hydra This is already available.

Code:
[trade=hunter] [master trade=hunter]

Pack fades
We will likely not be doing this. Each one would have to be created individually, which would take a lot of time and it would add another step to our pack creation process (on our end) that's already quite lengthy.

I don't believe we remove old pack images, so that's something that exists that you should be able to use! I'd be happy to create ones based on our template if needed, as that's a much simpler process.

Padding and borders
In an effort to keep things simple and less busy, I don't think we'll be adding this or modifying the current narrow code.

Emm Wrote:This is less of a code thing, but would it be possible to add the territory name like, in front of the current/former pack record titles in small text, like in IC thread titles? It would make searching to see if a territory has been used already and if there are any existing internal maps so so soooo much easier.

@Emm I'll see what I can do!
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc — mercury
(October 01, 2018, 09:26 AM)Sequoia Wrote:
Hydra Wrote:Can there be a code added for Trades? Like [merc1] [merc2] [mastermerc] ??? o:)

@Hydra This is already available.

Code:
[trade=hunter] [master trade=hunter]

Pack fades
We will likely not be doing this. Each one would have to be created individually, which would take a lot of time and it would add another step to our pack creation process (on our end) that's already quite lengthy.

I don't believe we remove old pack images, so that's something that exists that you should be able to use! I'd be happy to create ones based on our template if needed, as that's a much simpler process.

Padding and borders
In an effort to keep things simple and less busy, I don't think we'll be adding this or modifying the current narrow code.

Emm Wrote:This is less of a code thing, but would it be possible to add the territory name like, in front of the current/former pack record titles in small text, like in IC thread titles? It would make searching to see if a territory has been used already and if there are any existing internal maps so so soooo much easier.

@Emm I'll see what I can do!
Thank you so much!! That would be awesome! Just something that popped into my head this morning :)
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
May these be added to mycode reference, please? I had no idea the trade icons were a thing, but it makes things SOOOO MUCH EASIER thank you guys sm.
3/3
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
@Varric - Please see my response as to why we aren't able to add additional fonts.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Hushed Willows
Dancer
omnipotent society of youth
157 Posts
Ooc — cas
(September 22, 2020, 02:12 AM)Toad Amelia Wrote: Some experimenting has presented me with the previously unknown
Code:
[border]
tag. Can we add this to the MyCode reference for others?

I also realize with this code a random m-dash will apear when writing in border when the text is small. Can this be removed? 

EXAMPLE:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, stet probo alienum eos te. Te pro movet recusabo, vim id solum quodsi minimum, nec sumo vulputate scribentur ne. Doctus elaboraret qui at. Reque dicam ei eos. Vel modus docendi partiendo id, ex lobortis
referrentur ius. Ut mei repudiare urbanitas, eos id wisi suscipit delicata.